Internet Sales: Shipping and Tax Information
- Timeliness: We try to promptly remove SOLD items from this list,
and mark instruments "ON HOLD", but the only way to obtain the up to the
minute status of an instrument is to CALL. In addition, we normally only
answer emails sporadically and after store hours... please call if you would
like immediate response to your inquiry.
- Duty: Made in North America and Shipped to North America: no duty
Instruments made outside North America are subject to duty if shipped from Canada
to the U.S.
- Sales Tax: No Sales Tax is charged if an instrument is shipped out of
Only GST (6%) is charged if an instrument is shipped out of Ontario and within
PST (8%) and GST (5%) are charged for shipments within Ontario.
- Packaging: We may charge up to $50.00 dollars "packing and shipping" for
some instruments/amplifiers depending on the amount of effort needed to ensure
the item is well pacakged. For instruments in stock without a case, the
purchase of a hardshell case is highly recommended.
- Inspection: We do not normally offer an inspection period for internet
sales. All Sales/Shipments are considered final unless otherwise negotiated
- Payment: The best way to pay for your purchase is by a Money Order or
Certified Cheque payable in Canadian or U.S. Funds. We can also accept
a 'Paypal' payment. Alternatively, you
can arrange a 'wire transfer' into our account (call/email for details).
We will hold your instrument while your payment is 'in transit'.
Please check our inventory